Empath Types – Chances are that by clicking on this article you are an empath. Empaths are finely tuned instrument of emotions. They are much less inclined to intellectualize feelings; they feel everything, sometimes to an extreme level. Their intuition is the filter and through it they experience this world.
Empaths are giving, spiritually attuned, and good listeners. Empaths have got it in case you want a heart soul connection. They will always be there for you, through thick and thin, they are pretty much world class nurturers.
Empaths really understand where you are coming from. Some can do that without taking on people’s feelings. However sometime, for better or worse they can become worry sucking sponges.
How can I tell If I am an Empath?
You are an empath if you have the following characteristics.
1. You assimilate other people’s feelings just like a sponge, taking them as your own.
2. You can feel physical pains in your body when someone close to you is physically ill.
3. You frequently suffer with mental or physical exhaustion and tiredness.
4. Most often you find being alone very refreshing, and you need it to recharge.
5. You frequently experience emotional states or many mood swings every day.
6. You can’t bear cruelty or violence
7. You’re an excellent listener.
8. People frequently come to you with their troubles.
9. Children and animals are drawn to you.
10. You might be caring and nurturing by nature.
11. You might be hyper-conscious of the physical surroundings, e.g. to odor, taste, vision, touch, hearing, etc.
12. You can’t stand social conflicts.
What Empath types are there?
The following are the common empath types:
1. Claircognizant Empath
This is normally defined by the capacity to just understand something must be done, or is true or deceptive, without any basis in reason or logic. Most often this type of empath knows when someone is lying; hiding something or when something is right or not.
2. Emotionally Sensitive Empath
Many empaths tend to be emotionally sensitive and they can emotionally and physically feel emotions from another individual before they even expressed it.
3. Physically Sensitive Empath
4. Fauna Empath
This type of empath can feel, hear and communicate with animals.
5. Flora Empath
This type of Empath can connect with plants, having the capability to receive signals that are mental and physical.
6. Geomantic Empath
The goemantic empaths are readers of energy of earth. Many are able to predict and feel natural disaster before they happen.
7. Medium Empath
This kind of Empath can see, hear, and feel spirits, generally from dead individuals.
8. Psychometric Empath
This is the ability to receive information, impressions and energy from physical items like clothes, photographs, jewelry etc.
9. Precognitive Empath
This kind of Empath can feel the occurrence of a situation or an event before it really happens. Normally, this is shown or as physical/mental senses.
10. Telepathic Empath
This type of empath can read a person’s unexpressed thoughts.
Being an empath has many positives and negatives; you can either help someone or be drowned by the absorbed emotions. Do you have a connection to any of these empath types and traits?