Need a spiritual pick-me-up? These spiritual affirmations nourish the mind and soul with positive reminders of the Presence of Spirit. When incorporated into a daily spiritual practice, they help you build your spiritual muscles.
Affirmations help you to replace negative patterns of thought with positive ones. As you work with them regularly, they can help you shift your thinking and, ultimately, your understanding.
What seeds are you planting when it comes to your spiritual growth and development? The old adage that we are what we think is true. If you don’t like what you’re experiencing in your life, rewire your brain with affirmations focused on the changes you’d like to see.
You can’t just repeat words of an affirmation mindlessly and hope to create change in your experience. Setting a firm intention for what you’d like to create is key. Imagine what it will feel like when the affirmations become a reality in your experience.
Feel that feeling as you repeat the words to create new neural pathways in your brain that are aligned with whatever the subject of your affirmation is. Notice if there’s any resistance to either the intention or the words of the affirmation.
If so, see if you can dig in to see what’s behind it. It’s likely that something is being presented to you for healing. Are there any limiting beliefs that are ready to be released? If so, simply surrender them and affirm that you are filled with perfect knowing of your Divine potential.
Below are 50 of my favorite spiritual affirmations – enjoy! Source: sumaiyawood.com
Spiritual Affirmations to Anchor You in the Truth of Your Being
- As I abide in love for all of creation, all of creation abides in love for me.
- Today, as God opens the windows of heaven and pours me out a blessing, I make room to receive it.
- Infinite Love flows through me, in me, as me.
- I open my mind and heart to the perfect love of God.
- I know that my light shines because the Divine Light within me is always shining brightly.
- Spirit is now guiding my steps and all is unfolding for my good.
- I open the doors to my good and claim my Divine inheritance.
- I am Divinely led, guided and inspired in all I think, do and say.
- The entirety of creation is now conspiring for my good.
- I create the perfect plan for my life by choosing the perfect thoughts.
- Everything I seek is now seeking me.
- I love with the perfect Love of God. I see with the perfect eyes of God. I am peaceful with the perfect Peace of God.
- I am a perfect, open channel for divine Peace, divine Love, divine Abundance, and divine Inspiration.
- The secrets of eternity are now revealed to me.
- My every experience is filled with joy.
- I am sheltered by the mercy of Spirit.
- I delight in the grace of God.
- I abide in the perfect wholeness of creation.
- I am anchored in love. I am buoyed by love. The wings of love lift me into perfect communion with all life everywhere.
- Everywhere I go, everything I see, everything I experience provides visible proof that I am supported and sustained by the entirety of creation.
- Good dominates my every experience.
- In every moment, I am inspired to perfect action. In every moment, I know exactly what to do and how to do it.
- I excel at the perfect living of Life.
- God within me is mighty, powerful and unstoppable.
- I am now enveloped by the Divine, embraced and cherished, nurtured and protected.
- Now is the time for my good.
- The Spirit of God within knows the perfect “how” to every need and desire. Therefore, all my needs are met.
- Every cell in my body is now functioning in perfect Divine order.
- God indwells me as the living, breathing Spirit of me. Therefore, I am now whole, perfect and complete in every way.
- I put my life in the hands of Infinite Love and Divine Wisdom.
- I am a magnet for the unlimited good of God and I attract it effortlessly and easily.
- I gratefully accept the allness of my good.
- I am now attracting everything I need, effortlessly and easily.
- I am perfectly blessed and I am a perfect blessing for the world.