Picture yourself in a beautiful meadow full of flowers with the summer wind in your face. The sun is shining bright. You are sitting beneath a cherry tree with a Ruskin Bond novel and are munching on some fresh, homemade sandwiches. Sigh! Didn’t it feel like a dream? If you are one of those people who actually felt like you walked through a meadow while reading this, then you surely are a dreamer. You live in a make-believe world and are happy to get lost into your dreamland at the drop of a hat. Here are 7 things that your dreamer self will surely relate to.
1. You hardly get bored when you are alone because your thoughts always give you company.
Past, present and the future, and everything which can never be a part of it, you can imagine it all! And with a lot of drama too.
2. You can sit with your friends and despite a very interesting conversation, you can zone out completely.
While someone is bitching about her boss or going ga-ga over her new crush, you might be spinning a different story inside your head.
3. Every time you read a book or listen to a song, you create your own imaginative visuals.
Considering your imagination level, you should definitely try becoming a film director or an author someday.
4. You don’t mind spending a whole day admiring a flower and writing a poem about it.
Only you know how long a process that is! You have to do justice to the beauty of its petals, leaves and also to the honey bee buzzing about it.
5. You love to stare out of the window while traveling.
Isn’t it the best part of traveling? Dreaming about the unknown with the wind in your face. #Bliss
6. Your ideal trip is one where you get to somewhere by yourself with a chocolate or a packet of chips.
You simply can’t stand noisy tourists. Finding a quiet spot to enjoy your moment is what you long for.
7. You love going on vacations because it lets you see a new world which you have heard of only in stories.
Since you are a dreamer, going on a vacation simply takes being laid back to a whole new level. Sounds lovely, right?
Can you relate to these things? If yes, you aren’t alone.