If you are experiencing these ascension symptoms, then you are about to cross an energy threshold that will change your life for good.
The signs and symptoms of Ascension are well known and well documented but are also often missed by those undergoing this process.
So if you have been feeling a bit different lately and want to know if it is related to your vibrational state, have a look at these common Ascension symptoms.
48 Common Ascension Symptoms
1. Clumsy behaviors like dropping things, forgetting things, and acting before thinking.
2. Changes in body temperature, including hot flashes and sweating without cause.
3. Flu-like symptoms that come and go seemingly at a whim. It never lasts long, sometimes only an hour or so.
4. Fluttering heart, increased pulse, and a warm feeling that spreads through the chest.
5. Overheating is a common Ascension symptom, especially through hot flashes and night sweats. It can be sporadic and irregular or constant and very regular in equal regard.
6. Coldness, decrease in blood circulation and an inability to get warm. Sometimes accompanies flu-like symptoms. Often temporary and gone as quick as it came.
7. Sense of smell becomes more sensitive. Things start to smell a bit different and a lot more powerfully. Related to allergies flaring up as well as any pre-existing sinus problems.
8. Upheaval in terms of sleep schedule and quality. Insomnia and fatigue are as likely as each other, though it is most likely for you to experience both at different times.
9. Being pulled away from civilization and modernity, and towards nature and the wisdom of the past.
10. Withdrawal, usually to get some time alone and away from the energy of others.
11. Increase in psychic powers. Includes the clair- senses and telepathic connection, as well as tarot reading and intuitive thinking.
12. Dietary changes and weight loss or gain. Loss of appetite is common, and a change in taste is even more so, with a shift towards healthier foods.
13. Upheaval within your life that comes out of the blue. It could be a change of job, friends, or family relationships. You might get the urge to travel or move.
14. Period of very high energy and intense creativity that overrides everything else you are doing. Lately, you have experienced more and more of these episodes.
15. Problems with judging the passing of time.
16. Louder, smarter, and more talkative inner voice.
17. Lack of focus, foggy thinking, and a complete lack of clarity within the mind often leads to forgetfulness and distraction.
18. Disruption to electronics, electrical fittings, and lighting.
19. Buzzing in the chakra centers and high energy flow between them. Many of the Ascension symptoms you are experiencing are related to excess energy, exciting your chakras.
20. Sudden onset of bad reactions to foods that you were fine with before, especially highly processed food with lots of chemical additives.
21. Changes in the growth rate and appearance of the hair and nails.
22. Difficulty maintaining a healthy sleep cycle. Waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason on a regular basis. More vivid and lucid dreams.
23. Extra sensitivity to sound. It often causes a bit of anxiety as our ears can be very important to our states of mind. Often accompanied by a change in music tastes.
24. An increase in epiphanies, original thought, and revelations.
25. Mood swings and a short temper, making your mood completely unpredictable to anyone around you, but also to yourself.
26. High emotional sensitivity. You experience bouts of extreme happiness and extreme upset, feeling unable to regulate your own emotional state.
27. Having the distinct and unavoidable need to find your true self.
28. Baseless worrying and unfounded anxiety that seems to have absolutely no cause.
29. A yearning for a place to call home, and the intuitive knowledge that where you are is not truly home for you.
30. Incidents, however rare, of channelled speaking or writing.
31. Feelings of Unconditional Love and Peace, oneness with the Universe and an appreciation for all-natural things.
32. Excitation of the Crown chakra, which can cause tingling sensations on the top of the head. It can also cause pressure and headaches, as well as a number of other sensations.
33. Sudden digestive issues, including flaring up of existing conditions like IBS.
34. Aches and pains in muscles and joints that don’t have an explanation. If you wake up after a hard evening at the gym and you ache, that’s not a symptom.
If you wake up after a good night’s sleep in a comfortable bed and you are in agony, that is definitely a symptom.
35. Latent electrical power in your muscles causes twitching, tingling and spasming. This usually occurs on the legs and arms but can just as well appear anywhere.
36. Disassociation with the physical body, feeling not quite at home within it. It almost feels unwieldy, which is linked with clumsiness.
37. A feeling that there are spirits and other higher beings around you all of the time.
38. More intense dreams, including lucid dreams. Sometimes they can be prophetic but they always leave you mentally and emotionally exhausted.
39. You can see the occasional hint of an aura around objects and people.
40. A distinct but vague sense of urgency, like the clock is ticking quicker.
41. Some flashes of telepathic power.
42. A deep knowledge that you have a mission here on Earth, and a strong urge to do all that is possible to fulfil that mission.
43. A sharp uptick in the amount of synchronicity that you experience on a daily basis. Pay attention to the signs in order to discover their meaning.
44. Feeling isolated and cut off from others, despite often being to blame for that fact.
45. You feel within your intuition that something has changed. You can’t shake the feeling that something big is happening within your soul.
46. Sudden and temporary skin conditions like rashes, acne or patches of dry skin.
47. More daydreaming and ambitious thinking, accompanied by bursts of creativity and productivity that are achieving results.
48. Visual artefacts and changes in eyesight. This can be either way, with vision getting better or worse.
After reading this article yesterday night , an this morning after having a good nights slp an wokeup early parts of morning an struggle to fall asleep an fell asleep after 4 in morning an when i wokeup my head was throbbing paon in my neck , back , lower back an flu like symptoms an no energy. This is lasting more then an hour hasnt gone away . So yes must awakening side effects . Thank u for this article.