Indigo children is a word we are familiar with, belonging to a very special group of beings who have chosen to be here on planet Earth with a mission and purpose. The name indigo child describes the soul shade of Indigo, which suggests a Master Soul who serves as a teacher or healer. Most of the indigo children are under taking this mission to either teach or heal, they are just being themselves doing what they love.
Indigos were coming to our planet for many of years. Some claim that Buddha and many others were Indigos, since their mission, on a global scale, was to educate and heal, also to change the consciousness of mankind.
In the recent past, after the Second World War Indigos started to incarnate on earth in growing numbers, in preparation for the global shift that we’re experiencing now. Most of these special children incarnated during the baby boom generation of the fifties and were born to flower children of the sixties. Yet, at that point there hasn’t been a satisfactory amount of them on Earth to make major changes.
Then in 1970’s the first generation of indigo children started arriving. These beings are actually now in their late twenties and early thirties, and are the real warrior generation that have started the process of challenging and shifting old systems.
How do Indigo children Behave?
1. They are born and know they are special and should be admired
2. An indigo understands they belong here as they expect one to understand it too.
3. These children are very confident and have high self worth.
4. They have absolute authority, the kind with no choices. Good example of this would be the education system.
5. The rules we follow as children seem very silly for an indigo child and they oppose it.
6. Rigid ritualistic procedures are primitive to an indigo child. They believe everything needs to be given creative consideration.
7. They are insightful and frequently have a better idea of method then what continues to be in place for years. This makes them seem like system busters.
8. Many adults view indigo’s as anti social unless they are within their group. Quite often they feel lost and misunderstood, which induces them to go within.
9. The old control system like, “wait till your father gets home,” has no effect on these children.
10. The fulfillment of their individual needs is essential to them, and they’ll tell you.
Listed below are the signs of an indigo child:
1. They are strong willed.
2. They are born in 1970’s or later.
3. They are head strong.
4. Creative, with the artistic talent for music, jewelry making, poetry, etc.
5. They are prone to addictions.
6. They are old souls.
7. Intuitive or psychic, perhaps having a history of seeing spirits or people that are deceased.
8. An isolationist, either through aggressive acting out or through introversion that is delicate.
9. Independent and proud, even though they are always asking you for cash.
10. Possess a profound need to assist the planet in a big way.
11. Wavers in between low self esteem and grandiosity.
12. Can get bored easily.
13. Has been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD
14. Is prone to insomnia, nightmares, restless sleep, or fear of falling asleep.
15. Has a history of depression or suicidal thoughts.
16. Looks for real, deep, and lasting friendships.
17. Readily bonds with animals or plants.
Are you familiar with any of these signs and behavior? How is your indigo journey so far? Please leave a comment we love hearing from you.