A Blue Ray Empath is a child of the Blue Ray with a high propensity for empathy and empathic power.
All Blue Rays share these empathic powers, but some develop their way beyond the point that others stop.
Part of being one of these spiritually gifted people is the process of awakening, where you discover who you are and why you are the way you are.
Understanding your power is the key to wielding it for the good of yourself, those around you, and humanity as a whole.
Your heightened sense of empathy is key to your soul mission.
Are You A Blue Ray Empath?
If you think you might be one of this amazing group of people, then you have already displayed the first sign.
They have an unshakable, persistent and deeply-held belief that they are from somewhere else – and that they are here for a reason.
A reason the blue rays cannot quite remember.
This amnesia is how they feel before awakening.
It can make childhood difficult. The blue rays stick out like a sore thumb, despite trying their hardest to avoid the spotlight.
It can lead to bullying and isolation, which often results in poor performance at school.
For this reason, among others, Blue Ray Empaths tend to have childhood trauma that will present a challenge for them as they reach adulthood.
Dealing with this trauma and moving through it forms an integral part of the awakening process – and is a vital part of the development of the gifts they all have.
Those that have particularly traumatic childhoods tend to develop the most potent healing powers, including the empathic abilities that set them apart from other Starseeds.
You might be a Blue Ray Empath if you show the following characteristics:
- You naturally raise the vibrations of those around you.
- You are between 30 and 50 years old (with some margin either side).
- Astrological signs: Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer, Gemini, Aquarius and Virgo.
- Share characteristics with the other Starseed races.
- You have high sensitivity to energy, especially emotional energy.
- You hold a strong connection to higher realms and consciousness.
- You have ancient knowledge and wisdom locked within your intuition.
- You are highly intuitive, relying on your gut feelings and instincts to help you make the right decisions.
- Others say you might be an Indigo, but that doesn’t feel quite right to you.
- Highly adaptable.
- Highly empathic.
- You are reserved and quiet, though this should not be mistaken for shyness.
- Creative expression is central to the way you communicate. You would instead show people how you feel rather than tell them.
- You were ignored during childhood but have become far more popular as you have grown older – despite this being unimportant to you.
- You have a lot of blue in your aura.
- You have some violet in your aura. Violet helps to raise vibrations through an energetic shift.
- You identify with the divine feminine energies and traits.
- You love music and dancing.
- You love nature.
- You have always felt the urge to hide your gifts, especially your supernatural ones.
- You prefer to step back and handle things from a distance.
- You were born to difficult parents who were not as spiritually evolved as you, causing much tension and dysfunction in the home.
- Terms like Lightworker, Starseed, and Soul Mission resonate with you, awakening an in-depth knowledge that slumbers within you.
- You always suspected your biological family was not your family as such.
- You keep the peace with your family and friends, and they rely on you to defuse conflict before it gets out of hand.
- You are sensitive to chemicals, noise, and other strong, invasive stimuli.
Developing As A Blue Ray Empath
As a Blue Ray Empath, you should focus on your ability to read and feel the emotional states of others and help to shoulder the burden of their negative feelings while sharing in the celebration of positive ones.
It necessarily means engaging with people who are in crucial stages of their lives.
At the beginning of your development, it may be useful for you to learn about body language, facial expression, and emotional communication to help you to attune your power to the specifics of the human being.
Other tools such as Tarot and developing skills for reading people helps you immensely.
By doing this, you are providing a good feedback loop for your development, which will help you to see your progress and keep pushing forward.
Always be ready to be there for someone if they need a sympathetic ear.
But don’t fall into the common trap of trying to find solutions for their problems.
Your mission is more substantial and as your powers develop, it might be best not to give advice you aren’t yet qualified to give.
Instead, be understanding and sympathize with them.
Your goal is to fully understand the subjects emotions and state of mind and link it in your intuition with the energy signatures they are giving off.
Blue Ray Empath Obstacles & Challenges
There is a unique set of challenges that faces the Blue Ray Empath, common across most (but not all) of the individuals in this rarefied group.
The primary problem will be isolation and loneliness. You tend to withdraw as you did during childhood that you will have to unlearn as you develop.
You can also suffer from addictions, which combines with isolation to be incredibly dangerous.
If you have addiction issues, you need to seek help.
Another issue is sticking around in toxic relationships for far too long because of strong empathic abilities.
It’s hard to give up on someone that you feel such deep empathy for, but you have to know when to move on.
But the biggest challenge is exhaustion. It is hard work being an Empath of any kind, but this type is particularly prone to fatigue due to energy transmutation.
Ensure that you keep on top of your mental health.
After all, you can hardly hope to heal humanity when you are driven to desperation and fatigue by your empathic sensitivity.