Home » Topics » Spirituality » When You Are Feeling Vibrations in your body – The 4 Signs

When You Are Feeling Vibrations in your body – The 4 Signs

Some people feel intense vibrations in their body at some point in their lives. These vibrations are the harbingers of spiritual illumination.

Most people who experience them often think that they are symptomatic of physiological disease. They continuously knock on their doctor’s door and get frustrated when the treatment doesn’t do them any good.

Our spiritual journey dives us deeper into our spiritual realms. It familiarises us with ourselves even if we try our best to resist its advances.

Our spiritual body is tainted with fears, insecurities, self-ego and all sorts of negative energies.

These vibrations inside our body try to eliminate these malevolent presences and strive to turn us into compassionate human beings. They cleanse our spirits to make room for perpetual love and light.

Episodes of Intense headache, Nausea, fever

During this process, your psychic senses get attuned to these vibrations, and that is why the symptoms are felt at a deeper level.

You might experience intense headaches, fever, nausea etc. when your vibrations are being raised. You feel giddy and dizzy during these vibrations because you are slowly adapting yourself to your spiritual body and getting introduced to a world of new energies.

Related Article
How To Open Yourself Up To Spirits Safely

Our spiritual and physical bodies and everything around us is composed of energy. We emit a particular frequency that is received by others around us.

When we emit low energy waves, they have an adverse effect on people. That is why some people are manipulative and downright deplorable because they haven’t yet received the gift of “higher vibration”.

As your vibration rises, you can access your spiritual realm which help you to comprehend yourself better.

The frequency of the spiritual world is high, and in order to synchronise with it, your vibrational frequency must sky-rocket as well to align with your spiritual frequency.

Feeling lethargic and Unwilling

Developing sloth-like tendencies, and feeling emotionally and physically drained is all because of feeling vibrations in your body.

The process of spiritual illumination requires a lot of energy in order to propel a spiritual body to a higher vibration.

That is why, you might feel as if you have already utilised all your reserves of energy, and are running on nothing but sheer will.

Feeling detached from your physical body

An ethereal feeling might also envelop you during this process.

When you learn to use your spiritual body for the first time, you will feel completely disconnected from your physical body, as if someone has cut the cord between the two.

Related Article
How To Raise Your Vibration To Cope With Energetic Shifts

In order to thread yourself back to your physical body, you must strike a balance between your spiritual and physical bodies.

Clairauditory

Your ears might also ring tinnily and heat up considerably. They’ll instantly become hot when someone touches them.

People who learn how to channel the energy of their vibrations often feel this symptom.

This helps them to develop the ability of Clairauditory, through which they can communicate with spirits and anticipate danger from a mile away.

Feeling vibrations in your body is nothing to be afraid of. This temporary agony slowly transforms into perpetual stability and aligns you with your higher consciousness.

This article was written by spiritualunite. Please link back to the original article when sharing. Namaste.

13 thoughts on “When You Are Feeling Vibrations in your body – The 4 Signs”

1. I have same problem … please tell me what should I do for it …. Please tell me I. Feeling very bad please …. Please reply fast ,,, I am getting very unwell

• Kazi, just start researching and see what you can find! Don’t get caught up in fear. Hope you have found some answers!!
      Renee

2. I have had a horrible head vibrations for w months, and doctors can’t figure out what’s wrong with me.

3. Eat clean foods, cut out meat, dairy or cut right down on them, drink more water.. get out in nature more, Ground yourself daily,, twice or more a day if need be.. accept that it is incoming energy waves, for once you accept it does seem to lessen.. meditate if you can even if it’s only ten mins a day. find a reiki healer.. this can help balance the new energy that has come into the body.. most of all just be.. come from the heart not the head always.. love and light,

4. I have had a feeling of vibrating in my heart/chest area when I am sleeping. This has happened 4 times already. I would like to have more information on this if possible. Has anyone experienced this? Also over the years, I would feel my whole bed vibrate. The first time it happened, I thought there was an earthquake but that was not the case. This has happened 3-4 times in the last 20 years. Would love peoples thoughts/comments! Thank you!
    Renee

• Hi Renee
      I have the same thing and recently now since early May I vibrate all the time. I feel it’s just the new frequencies coming in as earth moves through a higher vibratory place in space. Crazy exciting times. Trying to go with the flow! I even went to the dr because she thought I was goin nuts and they couldn’t find anything abnormal.

5. I thought it was my house Iv been trying everything to figure out what was doin it for 2 months! I then went to my moms house and just figured out its here too!!! Its unreal yall!!! This is insane! It came at the same time as my gift of discernment kicked in and being able to see in the spiritual! Seriously we cant be the only ones this is happening to and there has to be a way to make it stop? Ya, my family already thinks me crazy cuz of what im seeing and now im the only one that feels this vibration. Im exhausted and ya it makes me nausea also but i thought that was from lack of sleep!

6. I began meditating earlier this year. During meditation, my hands would tingle and vibrate a little in the beginning. Now my entire body hums and vibrates during meditation and my arms stay in vibration mode when not meditating. I do feel exhausted most of the time and have headaches often now. While I meditate, I try to get these vibrations to hum or vibrate together in harmony, but I can sustain this for a couple seconds. I know this doesn’t make sense, but I feel these vibrations are not humming correctly. I can’t explain it. It probably has to do with the crappy diet habits I have. I know I need to change my eating habits, that’s the hardest part for me.

BTW.. When these vibrations are humming in sync or are in tune with…something. For those couple of seconds that I can sustain it, I feel like my spirit or soul is being coaxed or pulled out if my body during those seconds. Yeah, I know, crazy, huh. But, it’s how it feels and it’s amazing. I think everyone posting here should try to meditate and get those vibrations to sync or hum in harmony throughout their body. Maybe the more we practice, the faster the headaches and other negative stuff will stop.

I have been having the same sensations that you describe except for headaches.
      I’ve been meditating for about 5 months and I’m trying to figure out what’s going on with these weird feelings when I try telling people about them I can’t help but think they think I’m going crazy.

• I feel the same. Only can sustain for a few seconds. I had headaches for a period of time, then something sad happened and I think I accidentally put blocks back up. For me, I only had a few chakras sort of open, but my third eye was open too much compared to my others. I believe that was why I was having headaches, especially where there was more energy around. I’m not sure where I am escaping to, but I understand what you mean. I also have seen a “portal” near where I live when those headaches started. I think it was yellow, maybe purple but.. somehow can’t remember the color. A flippin’ portal.. sounds crazy! lol. I read a whole page online about it and I felt like it was all legitimate. Anyway, I think you need to balance your chakras. There are many, even in your feet. And I could swear I saw two, floating around me also. Maybe I’m just losing it.

7. Ughh I know so badly I have lost conned with my physical body I love my vibrations I feel so idk I cant even explain it but physical I’m drained I cant go I feel so much pain coming from my friend its like I’m him its crazy what do I do its diableing completely and I’m staying stick no med work but spritutultyw ive nevet been so alive and in but I have no idea how to control it at all

• Hey, you might be an empath, like me! It is rough because I can’t control it either, The more I focus on growing spiritually, the more intense it is. My co-worker has alot of medical issues and, while I couldn’t feel her physical pain, I wanted to cry and almost did, before she showed signs of wanting to herself. It was very strange. I am working on balancing my chakras from the ground up so that maybe I can live a somewhat sane life! lol