In this article, you will learn about kundalini awakening symptoms. Kundalini in Sanskrit means coiled snake, in Dharma it refers to your primal energy. It is located at the base of your spine.
The primary purpose of kundalini awakening in different spiritual tradition is to attain spiritual enlightenment or to develop supernormal powers.
Many describe the experience of kundalini awakening as energy rising from the Muladhara chakra then through the central Nadi, known as Sushumna slowly reaching the crown chakra.
The elegant progress of the kundalini through the various chakras leads to different levels of spiritual and mystical awakening. When the kundalini reaches the top of the head or crown chakra, a deep level of transformation happens in your consciousness.
Since the energy accumulates within the Muladhara, yogis use it to send energy to the brain, which transforms into Ojas, which is the highest form of energy.
Kundalini Awakening Benefits
There are many benefits from a kundalini awakening here are some of them;
- You feel more at peace and blissful in your life.
- Your IQ level increases.
- You have a much better sense of colour, sight and sound.
- You feel that your energy is purified.
- Your psychic abilities are much more enhanced.
- You have more compassion and empathy.
- Your ageing process slows down.
- Increased level of creativity.
- You become more attractive in your life.
- Your spiritual connection increases.
As you can see kundalini awakening has many benefits that will improve your life, what about the side-effects of kundalini awakening?
Kundalini Awakening Side-Effects
There are a few kundalini awakening side-effects, most of them happen during the process and some of them you will be aware of much later on.
- You may experience involuntary muscle twitching during and after the process.
- Your emotions may vary from bliss to terror.
- You may experience pain or near death experience.
- You might feel sorrow.
- Uncontrollable physical movements.
- You might have excessive sexual urges.
The benefits of kundalini awakening outweigh the side-effects, your spiritual advancement may allow you to counter these side-effects, so you don’t have to worry about them.
Kundalini awakening is a natural process; you may experience it when you engage yourself in a lot of spiritual activities. You should never rush a kundalini awakening to happen rather allow it as a natural process in your spiritual progression. When you allow kundalini as a natural process, you can tolerate changes you might go through.
However, if you do rush this process, it will cause you serious problems which can scare you and even make you ill. You should only awaken this powerful energy when you are spiritually strong and you are ready to experience the expansion of your consciousness.