Do you need to know the Lyran Starseed traits that identify the Lightworkers of Lyra?
You can use these key characteristics to identify your soul’s true origin.
The Lyrans originate from the constellation of Lyra.
They are said to be the most ancient race and the precursor to all other humanoid species in the galaxy.
They seeded many of the other ancient races and helped to seed humanity in the beginning, providing the element of Fire and physical grounding.
Of all the Starseed races, they are the most comfortable in 3D, and it is with them that the physical-metaphysical duality of humanity was created.
We have one foot in each world because of this powerful, innovative ancient race.
Today there are few true Lyran Starseeds.
Most have been integrated into the various other Starseed types since the initial seeding and therefore identify as another type.
But there are some still that resonate most with Lyra – and they’re easy to spot, too!
Lyran Starseed Characteristics
The following Lyran Starseed traits and characteristics result from the integration of Lyra energy by these rare Lightworkers.
These characteristics are most apparent during and after awakening, but even before then, these signs can show up.
This is true of all Starseeds, but it is especially true of Lyrans because of their strong physical grounding and manifested power, meaning that they need less spiritual evolution before displaying their true nature.
How many of them do you identify with?
Grounded In The Physical
- Of all the Lyran Starseed traits, this is the one that makes them the most unique.
- They have a grounding in the physical plane that is rare amongst evolved beings.
- As a result, they excel in physical activity, especially in sports and manual labor.
- They tend to be highly skilled with their hands and often make expert tradespeople.
- In terms of hobbies and interests, sport and physical fitness are the most popular.
- However, they can just as well turn their hands to model making and sculpture, as well as painting and drawing.
- They enjoy good health and are in tune with their bodies, meaning that they know straight away when they have a health problem – often before even a doctor could tell!
- However, when they neglect their health, they can experience worse symptoms than others would.
- Being so grounded does also have its downsides.
- Although they have limitless spiritual potential, it is often a challenge for them to put effort into this side of their life.
- Before awakening, many Lyrans disregard this side of life.
- One core Lyran Starseed characteristic is having an unquenchable thirst for adventure.
- They’re the type to go out and take life by the horns, often jumping headfirst into challenge after challenge without thinking too much about it first.
- They’re the kind of people that would leave a job they have expertise in for a new challenge, utterly confident in their ability to adapt and excel.
- Settling down is out of the question for most. They know their itchy feet will send them elsewhere soon enough, so they are reluctant to start putting down roots.
- Confidence, determination, and decisiveness are all Lyran Starseed characteristics – and they are also the key traits of a natural leader!
- People instinctively look up to the Lyran Starseeds, their infectious enthusiasm for life drawing others in.
- They are seen as strong leaders who prefer to lead by example rather than giving out orders.
- However, when placed in a position where they need to instill discipline in people, they can struggle to do so.
- They like to avoid unnecessary conflict and generally have a live-and-let-live attitude so people can take advantage of them.
- But when surrounded by the right people, they are an inspiration to those that follow.
- Their tireless determination to see every project to completion sets a great example that others are inspired to follow, and as such, they are perfect for careers and job roles that require people and project management skills.
- Another of the key Lyran Starseed characteristics is their strong sense of justice.
- They hate to be treated unfairly and won’t stand for it, but they are far more offended by seeing other people treated unfairly.
- Paired with their natural leadership abilities, this combination of characteristics lends itself to social justice and leading the fight against injustice and unfair treatment.
- In fact, they are often described as “Freedom Fighters” because of their inability to stand by and watch the powerful exploit the weak.
- They will go to any lengths to see this wrong righted, even if it means personal sacrifice on their part.
- For this reason, many Lyrans gravitate towards legal professions, especially where this allows them to stand up to corporate interests or state injustice.
- The rights and power of the individual are very important to the Lyrans.
- Compared to the other races who mostly value the collective and unity, Lyran Starseeds privilege individual needs above the needs of society.
- They resist all forms of illegitimate control over their lives, and this usually becomes apparent in their teenage years.
- Those with overbearing parents make finding their independence a priority, so parents of Lyrans should be careful not to cling on too hard.
- Many don’t marry and spend their lives going from fling to fling, never really finding what they are looking for.
- This finds its roots in their primal need to not be tied down to any one person or place, but the sad fact is that these people are missing out.
- It might be challenging to find someone who shares their values, but eventually, they will find someone compatible.
- Unfortunately, they might write them off as the same as everyone else and miss out on a fulfilling relationship.
- But it is possible to find a life partner that fits with their particular needs.
- The key is to see the truth that independence and interdependence are not mutually exclusive in a relationship.
- You can rely and depend upon another person without giving up your own independence because you make a choice to rely on that person.