Mintakan starseed are celestial beings that exist in the Mintaka star system. Mintakans have a close connection with their natural environment and enjoy living a life in nature.
They can be found in the Mintaka solar system, but they also live on Earth as humans.
Mintakans do not feel at home when they are disconnected from nature or immersed in technology, so many of them choose to live off-the-grid and avoid modern conveniences like electricity.
Mintakan starseeds are amongst the variety of starseeds souls we have here on our planet. They are also one of the oldest starseeds to occupy earth when fourth-dimensional energy began to form.
It is believed that their souls have been incarnating Earth for nearly 70,000 to 80,000 years.
Mintakans come from an ancient and advanced civilization that existed long before the Atlanteans.
They also have a tendency to be clairvoyant, psychic, and empathic. They work with their intuition more than logic which is why they are well suited for being healers or energy workers in general.
They are experts at astrology, numerology, and sacred geometry as well as the study of natural herbs and remedies for physical ailments. Mintakan souls are also highly spiritual, they believe in reincarnation as well as living in the moment.
Above all the characteristics mintakans are known for their kindness and good nature since they come from a watery planet where light and love is the only known interaction. So, Mintakans are always looking for the higher good in everything they do.
You can also imagine how difficult it is to be a mintakan soul on earth, because of all the negativity and pollution here. Mintakans starseeds have a tendency to feel isolated, misunderstood, or even depressed due to being on earth for so long.
However, their teachings help them to find pleasure in life through the beauty of nature as well as meditation and self-love practices which they learned from their past lives in Mintaka.
Mintakans starseeds are naturally born spiritual beings, in tune with the cosmos. Mintaka along with Alnitak, Alnilam is one of three stars that make up Orion’s belt surrounded by four bigger stars, Rigel, Betelgeuse, Bellatrix, and Saiph—forming a large rectangular shape.
Although Mintakan souls come from this constellation. Mintaka also has been a sacred site for ancient civilizations throughout cosmic history.
The Mintakan starseed are among those who have been here for a very long time, some of them may be thought of as ancestors by others on this Earth plane.
It’s possible they created the early civilizations of Atlantis, Lemuria, and the Mayan culture.
What did Mintakans look like on their planet?
Mintakans are humanoid beings, with a stocky build and large feet. Mintakans have two arms that end in four digits each, with hands that can be used for manipulation of tools as well as communication via sign language.
Mintakan skin is dark brown to light green, often covered by stripes or spots—the color depends on the Mintakan’s emotional state.
Mintakans have a long, prehensile tail that they use as another limb for balance and coordination—it can be used to grasp objects or convey emotion via swishing back and forth.
The Mintakans also have no head hair, which is often covered by masks during formal occasions. Mintakans have two small eyes and no visible ears. They live for an average of 50 Mintakan years; most reach maturity in their late twenties to early thirties.
Their tail and hands were webbed, making them strong swimmers and were comfortable on land or in water.
They are omnivorous, though they prefer fruit and veg as a diet staple—this is one reason why the planet had so much plant life.
Mintaks have a highly developed sense of smell and taste, which is why Mintakan cuisine has such variety to it.
Mintakans are also fully capable of using their vocal cords for speech—though they often use sign language in day-to-day life.
Mintakan Starseed Traits
If you want to find out if you are a Mintakan starseed, the list of traits below will help you find out:
- Mintakan Starseed are full of natural curiosity
- They have a magnetic and sociable personality
- They love to learn new things, but they don’t always take the time to do so
- They often find themselves in leadership positions.
- Mintakan starseed have a natural interest in the supernatural, but they don’t always know when to be skeptical of claims and stories that are too out there for them
- They love being surrounded by friends and family because it is extremely fulfilling for their social needs. However, they need alone time as well. Mintakan starseed are also very nurturing, which is evident in their actions and how they care for the people around them
- It is common to find Mintakan starseed doing things that will push themselves physically because it grants a sense of accomplishment when they finish something difficult or challenging.
- They need partners who can be there for them emotionally and also help to push their boundaries.
- Mintakan starseed can sometimes be indecisive or impulsive in life decisions because they love novelty so much. They don’t like feeling stuck in one place for too long which is why it’s important that they work on finding a balance between trying new things and staying put
- Mintakan starseed crave love and connection, which is why they prefer to be in relationships with other people who are open-minded
- They are good at setting goals and achieving them
- Mintakans are good at communicating, both verbally and nonverbally. They often want to talk about their dreams with you or share how they feel in the moment by using body language to help express themselves emotionally.
- Many of these starseeds can sense whether someone is being dishonest so it’s important, to be honest with them.
- Mintakans are good at reading between the lines and they can also see things in a different way than others might expect, which is both interesting and helpful when it comes to understanding someone else’s perspective on life.
- They often have intuitive abilities and their intuition helps guide them in the right direction.
- Mintakans are also good at understanding how things work, which is why they can often be found studying “how and why” something happens. They use this type of knowledge to help them make more informed decisions when it comes time for them to do so.
Mintakans are very empathic, which is why it’s important for them to take time out from their busy lives in order to just be alone with nature. This will allow them not only to live in peace but also gain some much-needed perspective on life.
- Mintakans are very creative and enjoy making things, be it something simple or complex.
- They also have an inner knowing when it comes to the past, present, and future—which is often why they can usually look at someone’s face for just a second before understanding who that person really is on the inside.
- Mintakans are also often able to see things as they really are, which is why it’s important for them not to judge others too harshly when the truth of their situation becomes known.
Those who are Mintakans know how to use their energy to create the life they want.
- Mintakans have a connection to their own energy and can use it as needed, sometimes without even realizing what is going on.
- They are very skilled at using this energy in order to manifest something that has been desired or dreamed of deeply.
- By accessing the unused portions of one’s energy, Mintakans are able to generate the necessary power needed to make their dreams come true.
- They can also use this type of energy in order to cleanse and transmute negative energies from others or themselves.
- More than anything else, Mintakans want peace for everyone; but they know that sometimes it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to make that happen.
- Mintakans have a deep sense of love for all life, which is why they want peace so badly—because it’s the only way to truly be able to live in harmony with nature.
Mintakans are also very intuitive and can sense when something is wrong with someone, which is why they have an innate need to put others before themselves—even though it might not be what they want or expect for themselves.
How can Mintakans stay grounded?
How can Mintakans stay grounded on our planet with so much negativity?
Mintakans are able to stay grounded by focusing on their own energy and working with it in order to create a better life.
It’s important for them to have outlets where they can express this unused power, such as spending time in nature or creating new things.
Mintakans can also focus by turning to spiritual practice. This can be done by meditating or practicing yoga, which will allow Mintakans to tap into their energy and use it in a positive way.
Or they could focus on making something new with the goal of creating positivity from scratch rather than trying to fix things that are already broken.
Although it will be a challenge to adapt to living on earth, but they do have the power to stay grounded when it is needed.
If things do go out of hand, they can focus on connecting with other Mintakans or starseeds who are also struggling with the same problems.
The support system is necessary for Mintakans to stay grounded and thriving.
What kind of gifts do these starseeds possess?
Mintakans are often creative and have an eye for detail. They may also be naturally artistic, which is why they’re attracted to careers in art or design. Some Mintakaans might possess a natural ability to understand animals too!
- Animal Communicator
These gifts make them excellent healers, artists, designers, or those who work with animals.
Spiritually speaking these starseeds are drawn to the metaphysical lifestyle and are often highly attuned.
However, they can be prone to depression, anxiety, or have anger in their childhoods but this is not always the case. They may have a sensitive nature which they are able to use for healing purposes later on in life as adults.
- Spiritually Sensitive
- Highly Attuned
Their sensitive nature becomes their biggest gift to them and others because they can sense the needs of others and what they need.
They are energetically connected to people’s souls and this can lead to them being empaths or clairsentients. Their energetic sensitivity makes them great healers, but this can also make life difficult for Mintakans.
They are often prone to depression or anxiety because they pick up on the feelings of others around them and it’s hard to shut that out.
Mintakan Spiritual Mission
- Teaching the people about living in community
- Building bridges to create connections between cultures and traditions that are different from their own.
- Creating a global network of healers and spiritual practitioners who can assist with planetary healing work
- Supporting indigenous wisdom holders, such as shamans, medicine people, elders, or other wise ones on their home turf.
- Offering a green pathway to sustainability in the wake of climate change
- Assisting communities that are rebuilding after natural disasters or war and conflict.
They are able to do this because they have the knowledge of their own cultural practices, as well as those that exist around the world; which is why Mintakans can be so valuable in a global healing context.
Mintakans will also share information about how you can work with them on your journey back to being grounded.
They can provide guidance on how to connect with your spirit animal, and connecting with the Earth.
Mintakans are here as spiritual warriors who want to create a more peaceful world for everyone through their work in teaching others about conscious living practices.
In order to do this, Mintakans need to build strong relationships based on trust.
Mintakan Starseeds are one of the rarest of all starseed types. They’re usually highly spiritual and have a strong connection to their intuition.
If you want more information about this type or any other starseed group in particular, just let us know!