What are the kundalini awakening symptoms? Kundalini comes from the sanskrit word meaning coiled snake. As of yet kundalini is not recognized by any medical science and often not understood by many including yoga and meditative teachers. Kundalini is heavily mentioned in yoga and tantra.
Kundalini energy lives dormant inside all of us and starts at the base of the spine. Most often the kundalini energy coils and spirals up your spine, activating all your chakras, this is called the kundalini awakening.
It’s also very easy to confuse symptoms of neurological or biological condition as kundalini awakening. Listed below are known kundalini awakening symptoms.
1. You understand that your body has been awakened by kundalini when you experience something otherworldly. They could be divine/cosmic visions, a blissful taste, smells you never smelled before or hearing sounds you never heard before, you’re not crazy.
2. When your body hairs lift or when you feel senses in your root chakra, this demonstrates that the kundalini energy has awakened.
3. Your breath stops without requiring any efforts when your kundalini shakti is awake.
4. Feels very pleasant when you sense currents of energy rising up within your body, understand this is a result of kundalini energy.
6. When you get blank mind (without any ideas), that is again due to the awakened kundalini shakti.
7. Your eyes naturally focus in the third eye chakra during meditation, that’s a kundalini awakening symptom.
8. You also get involuntary jerks that feel like electricity shocks and when you sense vibrations of energy in various areas of the body, understand that kundalini is awake in you.
9. During meditation, your body feels weightless until you don’t feel it at all; this is caused by kundalini energy.
10. Among the kundalini awakening symptoms is not able to open your eyes after meditation, feels very pleasant to meditate.
11. Whenever you feel electric current going up and down your body, that’s the sign of awakened kundalini energy.
12. This occurs as a result of active kundalini shakti within your body, you get divine guidance and insight as a result of meditation.
13. When Gaia and nature reveals to you her secret, all your doubts disappear, that’s a sign of an awakened kundalini.
14. Symptom of an awakened kundalini, when you realize the significance of spiritual texts.