Secrets Emotionally Strong People Will Never Tell You
1. They are never shamed of being vulnerable, in fact they love it because that’s the fuel for their emotional strength. What happens when you air out your dirty laundry? When you expose yourself, you could say you are not perfect and no one should expect anything from you. When you are not ashamed of the past, you’re not guilty for who you are and you embrace yourself 100%.
2. Emotionally strong people have a lot of patience, they know that everything will come to them at the right time; they realize they are masters at the law of rhythm. What has helped me was that I knew the journey would be long. It’s not about going from A to B very quickly; it’s about enjoying everything you see in the middle. The only way you can do that is if you let go of any outcome and expectation.
3. They have a super strong support network; they have people around them, who are rooting for them all the time. You may think people who are emotionally strong are weak; they have many people on their team rooting for them. To become emotionally stronger you have to surround yourself with people who are rooting for you all the time.
4. They don’t feed into negativity, because it’s very easy to feed into the drama. They are too busy doing stuff, always working to improve… that’s a sign you are becoming emotionally stronger, you are letting go off all the energy that is no longer serving you.
5. Emotionally strong people think before they act, they ground themselves and meditate on it. They realize if they want to move into harmony, a more abundant state. They have to be the energy they want to attract, example to attract happiness you have to be happy yourself.
6. They are always moving forward to learn more tools that can help them become better.