You could not neglect the solar plexus chakra opening symptoms. They are not only present on a mental level but also physical level. Let’s know about the solar plexus chakra first and its key elements.
It is the third chakra and located between the naval region and the solar plexus area. It is the place where your diaphragm is located.
Manipura is its original Sanskrit name, and it has a yellow colour. Its symbol is a circle having ten petals. Its element is fire.
Usually, a tidal wave of higher frequencies triggers the third chakra. This chakra is the centre of strength and peace and provides core balance to our soul.
When your solar plexus chakra is opening, it affects its associated organs mostly.
The solar plexus chakra impacts the following body parts: stomach, large intestine, liver, lung, pancreas, adrenal gland, and almost every organ of the human digestive system.
Solar Plexus Chakra Opening Symptoms:
- As the solar plexus chakra is linked with the digestive organs, opening or closing of this chakra usually misbalances the digestion. The most common solar plexus chakra opening symptoms are:
- You don’t feel hungry anymore; there’s a loss of appetite, and you only eat for the sake of your survival
- Body shakes and palpitations increase; it happens because your body is releasing your fears and it is the reaction
- Sleepless nights become your partner because of disturbed sleep; even though you feel sleepy, but you find it hard to go back to sleep again and again
- You want to scream, you know that something is happening, but you don’t know what; this occurs when anger is released during the process of activation
- As the solar plexus chakra is associated with the digestive tract, stomach upsets are common; diarrhoea will occur
- From time to time, you become nauseous for no reason and want to throw up instantly
- The release of anxiety also happens and you become calm and feel better than before; many people claim to feel the power
- There’s no self-doubt left, and you feel confident; your self-doubt is buried in the ground
- Lightheaded woozy sensations are there
- Energy levels don’t remain the same; sometimes, you feel highly energetic, in the next moment, you don’t even have the power to move your limbs
- Somehow, you feel that you have become more flexible in your middle area and your shoulders and hips feel elastic
When higher frequencies change our vibration, it affects our soul, mind and body and disturbs our every function.
All these negative impacts occur because the body is reprogramming and compensating that change in the future, it is essential to alter or shut down some systems.
An increase in vibration leads to shakiness and tiredness mainly. You start to feel every previous weakness of the body.
But all these changes in the body are not long lasting, and once the whole process of chakra opening is completed, you don’t feel these symptoms.
You break free to vibrate with a higher frequency and feel great when you learn to flow with the stream. It is a feeling of calmness and peace that you have never witnessed before.