You are probably asking what are twin flames ? you have heard the term and only vaguely know what it really means. Somewhere within you…you are longing to meet yours, you feel the passion and you know its your souls destiny to be with the love of your life, your twin flame.
What Are Twin Flames ?
There has been a lot of buzz around twin flames since 2012 which is kinda like the twin flame golden era. 2012 was the year of ascension and a turning point for twin flame love for many levels, the ascension in my opinion is another new age word for the shift that happened on Earth which cleared the control energy on our planet, which also blocked the twin flame love.
Although twin flame is described differently by many experts, there is one thing most agree on is that twin flame is defined as two people who have come together on earth, vibrating at the same frequency as polarized counterparts of the same soul.
To sum this up, your twin flame is your one and only true soulmate. They are not your karmic soulmate, which is someone you solve karmic lessons and past life karmas.
What are The Signs of Twin Flames ?
You get this feeling of familiarity and the energy of this person feels very familiar, its like you know this person or you have met this person in your past, or the feeling you are going to meet this person in the future.
Some how you have some vague feeling that this person is real, although you can’t see their face or try to imagine how they might look like in your mind. You do get the feeling that this person is out there somewhere and they know who you are on the same level.
Twin Flame Synchronicity
There is always a twin flame synchronicity or an event which may surround the initial meeting of twin flames.
Most often you have a feeling or knowing but you can never quite put into words. Most twin flames encounter each other for the first time in unusual ways, either in person or online.
Your twin flame will come into your life in unexpected ways, there will be many synchronicities and many strange occurrences and energy shifts in the first week of meeting them.
When twin flames meet they are physically at a distance, live in different countries. There is a energy that prevents twin flames from being physically together in the beginning.
Have You Met Your Twin Flame ? The Twin Flame Test
Where ever psychologically and emotionally you maybe in your life, I believe its good to be conscious of the people you live with and meet.
The following twin flame test may possibly help you open new paths and opportunities for union with your twin flame.
Twin flame Test
1. You feel a strange sense of recognition meeting this person, like deja vu, like knowing this person before and you are somehow meant to be together.
2. You have a feeling that they are going play a big role in your own progress, but why… you have no idea when and how.
3. You have immediate and very intense connection with them.
4. You have finally found a home or a safe place with your twin flame.
5. You are able to be yourself without the fear of rejection or judgment.
6. You are both like the ying and yang, your dark side is balanced by their light side, their dark side is balanced by your light side.
7. You have a feeling of expansion when you are with them, you feel you are larger than your limited character.
8. You both make each other a better person.
9. Even though you are in a relationship with your twin flame and you are both bound but at same time you are free, you are attached but at same time unattached. You both maintain your freedom.
10. They are finely tuned to your energy and you are finely tuned to theirs. You are both conscious of the play of energy, so when you are sad, angry or happy.. they will feel it as well. As twin flames you are both empathic to each other.
11. You have been waiting for this person your entire life.
12. You both are connected deeply and mirror each other, whether its value or aspiration for life.
13. Even if you try to avoid or leave your twin flame, you are always attracted back to them.
14. One of you is more mature than the other, either acting as the teacher or counselor in the relationship.
15. You are educated in the important life lessons like, forgiveness, empathy, gratitude and being open minded.