Sometimes people born during the last or first days of a new solar sign, can’t even tell which their zodiac sign is and feel connected to aspects of both astral energies.
Although the rising sign determines the outer you, the ascendant energy that marks the hour of your birth, cusp sign is different; it occurs when the sun position is moving to the next sign in a cycle that varies a little every year.
Meaning that if for example you celebrate your birthday on April 19, it is essential to investigate the sun position to understand if you are predominantly a Ram or a Bull.
On the other hand, if you were born on the border between two signs, it’s possible to identify yourself with both. For example, people who were born on August 20, 21 or 22 can feel identified with Leo and with Virgo at the same time.
Today we prepare a list of characteristics of all the cusp signs, which merge predominant personality aspects, and traits of these people. Are you one of them? Keep reading.
ARIES – TAURUS: Born between April 20 and 23.
- The combination of Aries leadership, with Taurus intelligence, gives them the key to success
- They don’t waste time thinking about how they can achieve their goals, they go out and take it.
- Hard workers, don’t allow themselves to be easily manipulated with promises or easy money.
- They are passionate and caregivers. Always protecting their loved ones. Though they are very ambitious and power-driven, they won’t hesitate a bit when it comes to helping those in need.
- Aries is a restless soul, while Taurus is much calmer and passive, but they have something in common, an element that will always turn their lives upside down: love.
TAURUS – GEMINI: Born between May 20 and 23.
- The combination of Taurus and Gemini is quite intelligent. Taurus provides stability and Gemini energy, cunning, and personality.
- However, people born under Taurus and Gemini cusp can turn out to be a little lazy because they rely more on brains than on effort.
- They have great power of conviction to get everything they want.
- Taurus brings patience and perseverance, and Gemini knows how to take the bull by the horns helping them to put aside their controlling aspects.
- These two brains united in harmony act faster than anyone else’s.
- Willing to talk about anything, draw the best conclusions, investigate, and experiment new emotions, Taurus-Gemini love unexpected trips, innovation, and surprises.
GEMINI – CANCER: Born between June 20 and 23.
- People born under the signs of Gemini and Cancer have the power to brighten anyone’s day, even when they’re having a bad one of their own.
- Trueborn sentimental, this cusp is very sensitive and very prone to sadness when disappointed.
- Couldn’t care less about what other people think.
- Anyone born under this Gemini-Cancer combination has a superior intuition capability and a powerful mystic gift which they use to achieve their goals and overcome life’s obstacles.
They reconcile Geminis rationality with Cancer emotionality, generating an intriguing personality that drifts between the sensitive and dark side of the moon, and the eloquent and methodic Mercurius.
Though a little inconstant, the Gemini-Cancer Cusp prefer the “and they lived happily ever after” type of romance.
CANCER – LEO: Born between July 20 and 23.
- People born on the cusp Cancer and Leo, are characterized by having a strong character and a sentimental point of view about any situation.
- They are romantics and dramatic by nature.
- Cancer-Leo is a very temperamental sign, which act before thinking and get carried away by emotions.
- They tend to be generous, with a strong protective instinct.
- Cancer-Leo cusp sign won’t bother to pretend, or even learn to try and dissimulate anything.
- Like an open book, their faces will always be the reflection of their souls and moods.
- It is a dangerous combination of many things, but they are outstanding people with high values and honest feelings.
LEO – VIRGO: Born between August 20 and 23.
- People who are born under these two signs tend to feel their circumstances constantly challenge them.
- They are characterized by having a lot of pride, internal strength and very little patience when it comes to dealing with toxic people.
- Leo brings the touch of vitality and perfect energy to complement the gift of Virgo’s work and his proficiency in any field.
- They tend to mistrust and evaluate others, as well as their situation, using their acute sixth sense to prevent any mistakes or misunderstanding.
- They hate depending on others, feeling disposable or without direction. They want to know exactly where they’re going and how to get there.
- Leo-Virgo analyzes everything and won’t settle for anything less than the best possible option.
- Their appearances deceive a lot, and they know it, sometimes they come out cranky but won’t do anything to change it because they believe being faithful to their personalities is unnegotiable.
VIRGO – LIBRA: Born between September 20 and 23.
- People born between Virgo and Libra bring magic to the world. They are pure beauty, honest friends, and incredible hostess.
- Among its most common features, we must highlight its manic side. Cleaning is one of their main obsessions.
- When they have something in mind, they’ll need to achieve it in reality, or else they’ll feel defeated and get easily frustrated.
- They love sincerity, brave and honest people who always speak truthfully.
- On this cusp, we have the union of control, wit, and strength with harmony, sublime intelligence, and intuition.
- They love to help solve other people’s lives, but they hate to ask for help or face their problems.
- They are brilliant, but out of love, they can make the same mistake again and again.
LIBRA – ESCORPIO: Born between October 20 and 23.
- People born under this combination have great magnetism and good fortune.
- Libra and Scorpio share a great physical beauty and sexual attractiveness.
- They like to stand out and be the center of all attention.
- Leaving aside their beauty, we must highlight the bright side of these powerful people. They can convince anyone in the cleverest possible way.
- People born under this cusp sign are very critical of injustices and inequity.
- They have been born to be sociable and sensual towards almost everyone, that’s why the turn out to be heartbreakers par excellence and sometimes take advantage of it to overcome any obstacle that comes in their way.
SCORPIO – SAGITTARIUS Born from November 20 to 23.
- This cusp create seductive rebels, people who have been lucky enough to be born under the signs of Scorpio and Sagittarius have very positive aspects and a tempting dark side.
- Restless, very energetic and very thirsty for information and freedom, Scorpio-Sagittarius will make their dreams, and their loved ones, come true.
- They love to inquire, travel, learn and want to know everything.
- Daredevils, they are among those who believe in easy comes-easy goes. For them, easy things are for people who are afraid to ask for more, while successful people go after the hard-to-reach scenario in any situation. They are always going challenge after challenge.
- They look for intense and extra-passionate relationships.
- For these magnetic people there’s no better gift than unconditional support, that understands without asking too much, and that takes care of them if they fail. Trust and the freedom are essential for Scorpio-Sagittarius because they hate being interrogated, suffocated or not allowed to make their own decisions.
SAGITTARIUS – CAPRICORN: Born from December 20 to 23
- Sagittarius and Capricorn cusp understands that the key to success is hard work. You won’t find them throwing the towel, NEVER.
- People born under the union of these two signs are very focused on the “now or never” mindset and prefer to take a chance and see what happens rather than wait and let things flow.
- They are restless and if it comes to bet everything on a single card, they will.
- They have an elephant’s memory and can go back to resuscitate passions, emotions, and resentments without making any effort.
- The Sagittarius aspects provides very impatient energy, but Capricorn delivers the perfect, and needed, dose of patience.
- They can differentiate a good deal from a bad one in a heartbeat, so you’ll find them making businesses, starting companies, and investing with excellent outcomes.
- They don’t usually accept orders; they feel much better working on their own.
CAPRICORN – AQUARIUS: Born from January 20 to 23
- People with the privilege of being Capricorn and Aquarius cusp enjoy the most energetic personality traits of each sign.
- Capricorn gives a good dose of willpower and a hard-working vision to achieve success in the short and the long term.
- Aquarius, on the other hand, provides a good dose of creativity and desire to escape conventionalism, always aiming to set a new record.
- These two energies come together to create a very overwhelming and independent personality.
- Capricorn-Aquarius hate critiques and hate meddlers.
- “Love me for who I am or leave me”: that’s the Capricorn-Aquarius motto.
- Although they’re faithful and tender lovers, some can even call them home-loving, they also enjoy having some spare time to be on their own.
AQUARIUS – PISCES: From the 17th to the 22nd of February. SENSITIVITY AND MAGIC.
- The combination of Aquarius and Pisces have a vibrant intelligence and emotionality.
- They tend to get carried away by situations and difficulties and use their intuition to thrive.
- They love discovering, experimenting and trying new things.
- They hate unconstructive criticism, hypocrisy and cannot stand people who live in the past holding grudges.
- People who are born between Aquarius and Pisces are characterized by always having time to help others, support and as many hugs as needed.
- Sometimes they’re very insecure and cautious when it comes to starting new relationships.
- Aquarius brings its irreverent and antagonist side, Pisces the emotional and enigmatic aspect.
- This cusp brings a magical, transparent, loyal and heartfelt vibe to their love relations.
PISCES – ARIES: Born from March 20 to 23.
- At this cusp, we find people characterized by being innovative, dreamy, intelligent and tremendously emotional.
- They know how to empathize and have a very well structured vision of what they want for their future.
- Even when their lives may be going through a rough patch, this optimistic combination knows there’s always a solution to any problem.
- They might usually have all the stability they seek, because being so independent will still go for the difficult path to prove themselves, and others, they are capable of anything.
- Having a very peculiar mindset, they get easily misunderstood by others.
- Intuitive and lovers of nature and details, they don’t like monotony and want to build a magical world around them.
Hopefully this has helped you in discovering your zodiac personality traits if you are on the cusp of a sign. Let us know in the comments below if you are on the cusp!