Sleeping peacefully is a blessing that many people enjoy every night. But there are some who are unable to sleep at that particular time at night.
When the moon goes up, there comes a time when they only see the clock ticking. Even though they are profoundly tired and want to go to sleep, they can’t! They also have a tough day ahead, but this thing is out of their hands.
Every hour of night carries a special meaning and waking up at that time means you need to decipher the significance behind this symbol. If you are waking up from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m. every night, it could mean that you might be going through the process of spiritual awakening.
Traditional Chinese Medicine used energy meridians of the body to cure. According to them, different parts of the body are awake at a different hour of the day depending on their energy; it is the bodies special clock system.
Waking up from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m. every night means that energy parallel to that special body part (lungs) is weak or completely blocked. It is also associated with the emotion of sadness.
There’s a deep meaning of waking up from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m. every night. It is the sign that means that it’s the time that you should move toward your higher purpose of your life. It is the alert message from the higher vibrations that you should try to uplift your vibrations now.
It is said that the timing from 3 a.m. to 5 a.m. is highly sensitive. The spiritual realm and our realm have the thinnest veil at this time. It means that spirits can easily connect with us at this time and help us to attain our higher self.
Your waking time will be the alarm that won’t go off until you are actually awake to turn the alarm off. It could be very hectic to go to work with sleepy eyes and a heavy body. You need to answer to this wake-up call. But how you can do it? Here are few things you can do:
- Take at least three deep breaths by lying on your back
- Let the energy flow into you; if you run away from it, things will not change
- Close your eyes and try to see through your mind’s eye
- What you see at first? It could be symbol, a letter, a number, a word
- Remember what you have seen the first time when you feel the energy flowing in you
- Concentrate on the message and say that you will work on it in the morning
- Go back to sleep; if you quickly can then it means you have gotten the message right
- When you can’t sleep, repeat the process again
- In the morning, try to decipher the meaning of the symbol you have seen
- Try to work on the message
When you are on the right path, you won’t be having a problem in sleeping the next night. If you have a sound sleep from now, that means that you have achieved your current goal. There would be more to come, and again you have to bear some sleepless hours in the night unless you remember what we have taught you here.
This article was written by spiritualunite, please link back to the original article when sharing, Namaste.