When it comes to eating, your intentions are just as important as the quality of the food that you eat.
What is a high-vibration meal?
What should starseeds be eating?
What do I need to know about the source and quality of my food in order to maintain an optimum level of vibration throughout my day?
This blog post answers all these questions and more!
What Is A High Vibration Diet And How Does It Work?
The concept of consuming high vibrational food should not be a diet but rather a lifestyle choice. So it’s important for starseeds to similarly adopt this approach.
High vibrational foods are those with a high light quotient and low entropy, which is to say that they are fresh, alive foods.
It is simply eating wholes food that are unprocessed and organic. What this means is that they should not be genetically modified or contain artificial additives, preservatives, and pesticides.
Eating processed or GM food lowers the vibration and starseeds should therefore avoid it.
Starseeds should eat a diet of 70% alkaline and 30% acidic food to help with being in a human body, allowing them to be most effective here on Earth.
What this means is that starseeds have the ability to heal themselves through high vibration foods by making their bodies more alkaline.
In addition to this, starseeds need to make sure these foods are free from chemicals such as anti-biotics which have been introduced by humans over time through careless farming techniques, often resulting in foods being altered.
What Role Does Food and Nutrition Play in Our Energy?
Nutrition is the fundamental source of energy that we all need in order to stay alive, and it is also a source for our spiritual growth.
If you have been drawn to the spiritual path, you may have noticed that food is a theme throughout spiritual teachings and practices.
Spiritual traditions around the world believe that we do not only need physical nourishment to survive but also mental and emotional nourishment in order to be at our best.
Nutrition also plays a role in our lifestyle choices too, even though I am a vegan, nutrition is very important in every lifestyle, because what we consume is what we are, so it is important to be mindful of the food choices that you make.
The energy in the foods that you consume every day plays a role in your spiritual evolution and growth because they affect how well your body can do its job.
If our bodies are constantly trying to fight off toxins from poor diet choices then this can lead to a weakened immune system and the inability of our bodies to do their job.
All foods have an energy vibration, some energies are more beneficial for spiritual growth than others because they contain essential nutrients that support wellness.
When you eat food high in vibrational energy it not only gets metabolized but also goes into your energetic field where it can support your spiritual journey.
For me, veganism is a choice I made because I want to live in alignment with my values and it gives me the opportunity to stand up for something that I believe in.
If you are feeling low in energy, it can be a sign that you are not getting enough nutrition from your food.
Also, the way we treat ourselves is important because when our body feels nourished and loved then it will function at its best too.
What Are The Energetic Properties Of Food
Take a look at how food grows if you want to understand the transfer of energy from meals.
What does a meal of greens and sprouts make us feel like?
If you want to be light, cheerful, and upbeat, eat plants that grow towards the sun.
Leafy greens, sprouts, and asparagus are foods with this type of energetic property. They are light, and the nutrients in them make us feel this way.
If you want to be more grounded, eat roots veggies.
Root vegetables hold onto energy from deep in the earth that they bring up into themselves as they grow upwards towards the sun.
They have a very strong grounding or centering effect on us when we consume them. So if you are feeling lightheaded or dizzy, eat root vegetables.
These foods give us the strength to move through our daily lives if we need them. They also help clear stagnation from within the body
Raw plant-based diets are considered the yogi diet for a reason because they are the most energizing.
What Does A Meal Made Of Processed Food Do To Our Energy?
For young starseeds who are forgetting the old traditions when it comes to food because of the lack of time and money to cook, processed food is often the most realistic option.
But what does a meal made of processed food do to our energy?
A meal made from processed food is often only a poor substitute for the original food, depriving us of important nutrients and instead giving us a whole lot of things we don’t need.
They decrease our energy levels, our vitality and make us feel tired.
Processed food also has a negative effect on the brain as it contains toxins that damage its cells and increase inflammation in the body.
For highly spiritual starseeds and empaths alike who are sensitive to the energy of others and their surroundings, a meal made from processed food is often even worse as it fills them with negative emotions.
High Vibration Food List
Here is a list of high-vibration foods that are beneficial for your mind, body, and soul:
- Organic fresh fruits.
- Organic fresh vegetables.
- Non-GMO soy products.
- Nuts, especially almonds and walnuts.
- Seaweed of all kinds.
- Whole grains like brown rice, quinoa, amaranth, buckwheat (or kasha), millet.
- Chia seeds – High in omega fatty acids which are the building blocks for neurotransmitters and brain health.
- Brewer’s yeast – High in B vitamins which are necessary for the formation of neurotransmitters.
- Blue-green algae such as spirulina, chlorella, AFA’s (Aphanizomenon flos-aquae). These plants create high vibrational energy that can actually charge your body. High in protein, which helps with healthy brain function and neurotransmitter production.
- Fermented foods like kefir (a fermented dairy product), kimchi (fermented cabbage), sauerkraut, miso soup (soybean paste) are beneficial for the digestive system because they contain enzymes that aid digestion.
- Natural herbs and spices.
- Nuts and seeds.
- Herbal tea.
- Raw food like raw vegetables, sprouts.
- Fresh organic juices – High in enzymes that help to create neurotransmitters.
- Pure spring water.
- Legumes like lentils, chickpeas, and mung beans.
- Green juice – High in chlorophyll which is a blood builder that has amazing detoxifying properties that cleanse the body of impurities like heavy metals, toxins, etc. It also helps to balance pH levels and create alkaline conditions within the cells for healthy DNA replication (healthy cell growth).
- Raw honey – High in enzymes and vitamins that help to create neurotransmitters. High in B vitamins which are necessary for healthy brain function, mood balance, and memory improvement.
Low Vibration Food List
Here is a list of low-vibration foods to avoid:
- Genetically modified (GMO) food or any food that has been treated with chemicals or pesticides.
- Processed food (anything with added sugar, high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners)
- Aspartame is an artificial sweetener known to cause neurological symptoms in some people.
- Processed tinned and packaged foods.
- Deep-fried foods.
- Fast food.
- Sugar-loaded foods (cakes, cookies, candy)
- MSG is a known excitotoxin that can cause neurological symptoms in some individuals.
- Artificial colorings or flavorings.
- Microwaved food.
- Unhealthy oils (trans fats, canola oil, vegetable oils)
- Tap water.
- Coffee that is not organic.
- Farmed fish.
- Hormone-fed meats (watch out for corn-fed beef)
- Foods that contain high amounts of pesticides or herbicides.
- Non-organic fruits and vegetables (pesticides)
High Vibration Diet
If you are looking for a diet, then there isn’t one, because diets are temporary.
High vibration foods are something that you can eat on a regular basis, as part of your lifestyle. Think about how you want to live your life, and what choices you make to maintain that lifestyle.
I think it’s important for starseeds to eat a High Vibration Diet because we’re not on the earth plane to just be consumers, but instead to create changes in society as well.
If you are looking for a diet to lose weight and stay healthy, keto might be your answer.
This diet is easy to follow, healthy and you can eat lots of delicious foods while doing it.
Ketogenic diets are high in fat, moderate in protein, and low in carbohydrates (general ketosis).
The main goal of keto is to get the body into a state called ketosis where it starts to burn ketones for fuel instead of glucose.
Ketosis is a natural process the body initiates to help us survive when food intake is low.
During this state, we produce ketones, which are produced from the breakdown of fats in the liver. Ketone bodies provide energy for our brains and other tissues.
Increase Your Vibration With Intermittent Fasting
If you are looking for ways to increase your vibration even further then intermittent fasting is a great way to do this.
Intermittent fasting has been used for centuries by many different cultures around the world and it can be very effective in increasing your vibration.
Its also important to note that when you are practicing intermittent fasting, this will give your digestive system a chance to rest.
This means that toxins in the body will be removed at an increased rate which is very beneficial for most starseeds who want to increase their vibration.
When it comes down to it though, there are many different ways that you can practice intermittent fasting.
Some of the most common ways that people do this is by skipping breakfast, eating in a certain window during the day, or not eating for an entire 24 hour period after dinner until your next evening meal.
All of these are great intermittent fasting methods and can have many different effects on your vibration so you will want to test them all.
For starseeds it’s important to find high vibrational foods that are organic and sustainable.
High vibrational food choices support higher consciousness, an active pineal gland, sustainability with the planet, as well as supporting your own personal goals.